Friday, June 26, 2009

my old obsession is back!!

omg its 1.oo a.m & i hardly close my eyes.today is friday, which mean i have class this morning.almost this whole week i hardly fall asleep.& every 2 or 3 a.m is my sleeping time.hehe.i know its not healthy but i cant resist it.while i was fb-ing earlier, i found something interesting.hehe.it was a cupcakes seller's blog.i konow it doesnt sound outrageous.frankly speaking,it is hard to find a cupcakes seller in kk rite??.so for me, i finally found my saviour.hehe.the design of the cupcakes was totally superb & they were so cute.i was thinking to make a reservation for my bie.i know he is not into this kinda stuff but i just wanna make something special before he's leaving kk.hehe

p/s: www.deanacakes.blogspot.com
i'll upload some of the design in my next post k.

No comments:

Post a Comment