Wednesday, June 10, 2009

im tired..

i just came back from labuan this evening.im totally exhausted and sleepy.we took speedboat from labuan then baba drive back to kk.i cant slept along da way.im damn tired but then still cant sleep.around 4 something we arrived at home.me n my aunt rushing entered da house just because we were worried bout our 3 persian kitties.hehe.1 nite lefting them,just like couple of weeks.did the water enough for them,were they ok & so ever.unfortunately,1 of them was not ok!.luna the smallest 1 was a bit sick.it's ear to be exact.so me n my aunt with 3 of my sisters n my uncle went to da SAMC (those who got pets will know wat da hell is it).da doct said that luna's ear getting infection so she has to be admitted.poor luna.but then she will be ok tomorrow.hee.6 something we were arrived home.then 10 mins later i fall asleep infront of da tv.hehe.2 hours of sleeping is just heaven-ing.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment