Saturday, June 20, 2009

im confius.

its 2.58 am in the morning & i still cant sleep & i dunno why.last night i had a blast night.wacthing movie at cathay then having supper at upperstar.i really have a good night.but then, i dunno why there are a lot of thing in my mind.most of my friend are goin to semenanjung.shaq is goin to uniten,eyka usm while paran utm.im kinda envy to them coz they are goin to semenanjung to further their study.once,i got the chance to further my study at uitm penang(chem eng.) but i didnt go & i went to matrix then later to ipgm.honestly,im willing to be a teacher because 1st it is my parent's decission & 2nd because of the alowence.hehe.im goin to sem3 next week but yet, i still dunno did this is really what i want or maybe it is just what my parents'.im totally confius with my own decission.am i doin it right??

No comments:

Post a Comment