Sunday, July 12, 2009

finally..

finally, my allowence was out!!.actually since tuesday.hehe unfortunately it is only 4 1 month.!duh this is really pathetic!! 430 ive 2 spend it wisely & this is my budget 4 1 month.frankly speaking it is not enough.

i know im a shopaholic & xtravagant person.hehe this evening, i went out with my mom then i accompanied hani to bought ono's present.we went to roxy to search some items.

OMG i really cant take it.b4 meet hani,mama warned me not to buy anything.she said i have to learn how to saving.she also said that i was too lavish & dont know have to saving.so i followed what my mama said & not buy single thing from roxy!!hell yeah darl im did it.hehe.

actually i was likely to buy i of roxy's handbag,but i was really controlling myself from not buying it.huhu.pity me.its actually not that xpensive but every time i got allowence or xtra money i'll always spended it on roxy's stuff.hehe.dont know y.hehe

overall,im kinda happy coz ive finally manage to controll my shopaholic side.hehe.ive manage to controll myself from buying unnecessary things.haha.yay!!i did it.hehehe

2 comments:

  1. It's ok.. i'll accompany you to Roxy during our long holi.. i'll turn you from an impulse buyer! yeah....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya darl.hehe
    we shop till drop k.hahaha

    ReplyDelete